19/20 MS & US Team Sport Registration is now open!
Each year, managers and players are required to register for a team.
It is unlawful for a student to electronically sign for a parent/guardian.
- US students, please file both your WIAA Clearance Form & Health Physical Form on this site and retain the original for your records.
- MS athletes, please file your school Health Physical Form on this site and retain the original for your records.
- The Athletics Office will forward uploaded School Health Physical forms to the Health Office.
- Submitting paper forms may delay the start of your child's season.
Click on the icon below to either CREATE or LOGIN to your Family Athletic Account
To retrieve your username or password, click on the icon below followed by VIEW MY ACCOUNT and follow the prompts. Note: This site is not linked to PowerSchool.
Technical Support Hours:
7:00 AM through 8:00 PM CST Monday - Friday
Support Phone No.: 612-605-1623
To verify that your child's registration successfully transmitted, please:
- Return to the Home Screen of your Family Athletic Account and look for your submission. The status will be PENDING until the Athletic Office reviews it.
- You may also check your email for a "Clearance Pending" auto-response that was generated the moment you pressed SUBMIT.
Upon review, the Athletic Office issues one of two clearance status emails to the parent(s):
- Clearance Approved: Your child is ready to start the season!
- Clearance Incomplete. Your child is not cleared due to missing or incomplete information. Upon receipt and review of the missing/incomplete items, clearance status will be updated. Your child will not be allowed to practice or play until clearance is approved.
Returning athletes & managers: Login to ATR, and navigate to your “Family Athletic Account” (FAA), used for all students in your household. Review and update any information that has changed since last school year and register each child for the chosen sport(s). You may check existing exam dates previously filed on the ATR portal, by clicking on “View My Account,” followed by “Returning Users.”
New athletes & managers: If you do not have a “Family Athletic Account” (FAA), you must create one. Next, add your child/children to your FAA using each child's unique Student ID number and register your child for the chosen sport(s). Student ID numbers are located on the PowerSchool parent portal — simply navigate to the “Grades & Attendance” page, and look to the right of your child’s name. You may also call the respective MS or US Office or the Athletic Office to obtain your child's Student ID number.
Students who are new to Prairie: After the Admissions office receives and processes each new student enrollment contract, a unique Student ID number is assigned. If an athletic season registration deadline is approaching and you have not received your child's Student ID, please contact Dori Panthofer in the Athletic Office or the respective MS or US Offices to obtain the number.
The following information is required to register all athletes for sports:
Parent/Guardian contact information
Emergency contact information
Student Prairie School email address (do not enter a parent or personal email address)
Student cell phone number (if your child does not have a cell phone, leave this space blank)
Medical information, including the date of your child’s most recent physical exam
Current physical exam (only exams on or after April 1, 2018 are valid for the 19/20 school year).
US students - WIAA Clearance Form (the Prairie Health Physical Form is not valid for US sports)
MS students - Health Physical form
Contact and medical information is used solely by the Athletic Department and Health Office.