2020-2021 TPS Athletic Registration
Annual registration is required for new & returning athletes & managers.
It is unlawful for a student to electronically sign for a parent/guardian.
NOTE: 2021-2022 regisration will open in mid-July.
** The exact date will be published in The Weekly.
- US students, please file your WIAA Medical Eligiblity Form & Health Physical Form on this site and retain the original for your records.
- MS athletes, either file your Health Physical Form with the Health Office by the first Wednesday in August or upload it on this site and retain the original for your records.
- Submitting paper forms may delay the start of your child's season.
Click on the icon below to either CREATE or LOGIN to your Family Athletic Account
To retrieve your username or password, click on the icon below followed by VIEW MY ACCOUNT and follow the prompts. Note: This site is not linked to PowerSchool.
Technical Support Hours:
7:00 AM through 8:00 PM CST Monday - Friday
Support Phone #: 612-605-1623
Toll Free Phone #: 800-513-5220
To verify that your child's registration successfully transmitted, please:
- Return to the Home Screen of your Family Athletic Account and look for your submission. The status will be PENDING until the Athletic Office reviews it.
- You may also check your email for a "Clearance Pending" auto-response that was generated the moment you pressed SUBMIT.
Upon review, the Athletic Office issues one of two clearance status emails to the parent(s):
- Clearance Approved: Your child is ready to start the season!
- Clearance Incomplete. Your child is not cleared due to missing or incomplete information. Clearance status will be updated as soon as missing items are submitted and reviewed. Your child will not be allowed to practice or play until clearance is approved.
First time athletes & managers: If you do not have a Family Athletic Account, you must create one. This account is used for all students in your household. Next, add your child/children to your account using your child's unique Student ID number and register your child for the chosen sport(s). Student ID numbers are located on the PowerSchool parent portal — simply navigate to the “Grades & Attendance” page, and look to the right of your child’s name. You may also call the respective MS or US Office or the Athletic Office to obtain it.
Returning athletes & managers: Login to ATR, and navigate to your Family Athletic Account. Register each child for the chosen sport(s), reviewing and updating all information as you advance through each screen. This system does not communicate with PowerSchool, meaning changes must be entered on buth systems. Your Family Atheltic Account offers 24/7 access to your child's registeration history (past and present) and exam dates.
Rising Middle School Students: In late June, after the current school year closes out, your rising MS child's informaiton will be added to the AR portal. Please monitor The Weekly email for seasonlal artciles related to MS sports.
Students who are new to Prairie: After the Admissions office receives and processes each new student enrollment contract, a unique Student ID number is assigned. If an athletic season registration deadline is approaching and you have not received your child's Student ID, please contact the Athletic Office or the respective MS or US Offices to obtain the number.
Please be prepared to enter the folloiwng information:
Parent/Guardian contact information
Emergency contact information
Student Prairie School email address (do not enter a parent or personal email address)
Student cell phone number (if your child does not have a cell phone, leave this space blank)
Medical information, including the date of your child’s most recent physical exam
Current physical exam (only exams on or after April 1, 2020 are valid for the 2021-2022 school year).
US students - WIAA Medical Eligibility Form (the Prairie Health Physical Form is not valid for US sports)
MS students - Health Physical form
Contact and medical information is used solely by the Athletic Department and Health Office.