- General team sport athletic information is published on the Parent Information tab. Click on the Quicklink located to the left.
- First, set up one Family Athletic Account per household. Use this account for all future Middle and Upper School team sport registrations.
- Second, add each your Middle and/or Upper School student(s) to your family account.
- Finally, register each student for the desired sport(s).
Information required to register your child/children to MS and US sports:
- Student ID number. The 5 digit student ID number is located on your FACTS account and the PowerSchool parent account.
- Students new to Prairie, please contact Dori Panthofer in the Athletic Office for assistance.
- Parent/Guardian contact information (home, cell, work phone numbers and email addresses)
- Student cell phone number and student school email
- Alternate emergency contact information (home, cell, work phone numbers and email addresses)
- Medical information
- Date of last physical exam (only exams on or after April 1, 2016 are valid for the 17/18 school year)
NOTE: Contact and medical information will be used solely by Athletic Department and Health Office. Questions? Contact the Athletic Office.