Set up, login, register your child for sports and manage information on your Familly Athletic Account
Review your child's registraiton history. If you registered your child durng the fall season for a winter and/or spring sport, please do not register them for the same sport a second time or their name will appear twice.
- General team sport athletic information is published on the Parent Information tab. Click on the Quicklink located to the left.
- First, set up one Family Athletic Account per household. Use this account for all future Middle and Upper School team sport registrations.
- Second, add each your Middle and/or Upper School student(s) to your family account.
- Finally, register each student for the desired sport(s).
Information required to register your child/children to MS and US sports:
- Student ID number. The 5 digit student ID number is located on your FACTS account and the PowerSchool parent account.
- Students new to Prairie, please contact Dori Panthofer in the Athletic Office for assistance.
- Parent/Guardian contact information (home, cell, work phone numbers and email addresses)
- Student cell phone number and student school email
- Alternate emergency contact information (home, cell, work phone numbers and email addresses)
- Medical information
- Date of last physical exam (only exams on or after April 1, 2016 are valid for the 17/18 school year)
NOTE: Contact and medical information will be used solely by Athletic Department and Health Office. Questions? Contact the Athletic Office.